Collage

Collage

Monday, June 16, 2014

Trials of Faith and Patience

Hey yall! 

Well this week has been a big trial of faith and patience. Two of my three housemates have gotten sick with Dengue fever, including my companion, so he has been in the house all week. Sometimes I have gone out with youth of our congregation to teach, which is pretty much just me teaching and them looking really lost and not knowing what to say, but it's all good and that's how they'll learn. I work with them. 

We had 6 solid baptisms that were for this Saturday cancel this week because they randomly got offers to go to the United States illegally and are planning to go this week. But it's all good. Patience through trials brings the blessings. I know that my companion will heal and that we will find new people to baptize. Just gotta keep fighting!

Love you all and Happy Fathers Day to the best dad ever!!!

Elder Moffitt
Check out this great short video on Dads! 
Earthly Father, Heavenly Father: Men on Earth have the opportunity to become fathers and experience some of the same joys that our Heavenly Father feels for us. Fatherhood is a divine responsibility to be cherished.

No comments:

Post a Comment