Collage

Collage

Monday, March 10, 2014

I Love Being a Missionary!

Hey family! Super tired today but I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY! 

I haven't had an easy week in 8 months but it has made me so much stronger. This week we contacted a ton. I have literally lost all fear I ever had to talk to people. It's crazy. In whatever circumstance, I can just start talking to people without even feeling awkward at all. It's crazy that in 3 months I am going to complete a year here in the mission. I have a great family and want to tell you all how much I love you all. 

I am worried for our friend with a severe drinking problem.  I have brought him members that also had drinking problems, I have watched dvds with him, I have worked with him to pray and read the scriptures, but he missed church last week to go get drunk. Normally, by now I would drop him, but literally his life is in the balance. He was vomiting blood last week because he drunk to much. His family is on the point of leaving him. And he is sincere in his desire to change, just he doesn't make the decision to resist when the temptation comes. Please pray for him.

The mission is rocking tho! Enjoy some of Sister Klein's great photos below. Have a great week and I hope you bought me a pirate sword pen from Disneyland!

Love,
Elder Moffitt








No comments:

Post a Comment