Collage

Collage

Monday, March 16, 2015

Zone Conference coming up!

Quick message as I have to prepare for a zone conference tomorrow and try and review the USC class options that you sent. Please communicate my love for the family and that I will write next week. This week we had a special conference with Elder Neil L. Anderson. Shook his hand. Cool deal. Will write more next week.

Thanks for the help with college registration. If you could, please send me a list next Monday with several possible major requirements and some commentary for why it would be a good major for me. Let's see how good you are, missus college counselor. :) That way I can print it out here and read it and ponder and pray about what major I want to firmly decide on and pursue. Thank you!

Love,
Elder Moffitt







No comments:

Post a Comment