Collage

Collage

Monday, April 27, 2015

Changes a'Comin'

Hi Mom! 

Thanks for your cheerful emails. Nice to always have emails waiting for me on Monday. 

Changes are this week, on Wednesday, and I am still not sure if I am staying here in Tocoa or leaving. It would be nice to have a change of scenery since I have been here over 6 months. But I will go where the Lord wants me to go. To describe how changes work, is that they call us Tuesday morning with the change information, who is leaving the zone, we work normal that day, and that night we frantically pack up and write letters to leave behind with recent converts and friends and then Wednesday morning the tell us where we are going and with who and we head out. Sometimes it feels like we are recieving nuclear missile codes or something for the secrecy levels and how they tell us the change info last second and little by little but that makes it fun.

Love you!
Elder Moffitt


No comments:

Post a Comment