Collage

Collage

Monday, October 27, 2014

Muckdogs in Honduras?

Dear Family and Friends,

We had a sweet baptismal service of 4 future missionaries: 9, 18, 18, and 21 years old. Each of these guys is super pilas. Jario, the guy on my far left, is the brother of 2 missionaries in the field right now. His friend, Miguel, next to him, is studying in the university right now and is super smart. He understood the restauracion perfectly after explaining it. He is going to be a stake president. Junior, the kid, is 9 yrs old and is the son of an inactive member that we helped get to the waters of baptisms. And the guy on my right also asked me to baptize him. He is super sincere and also very smart. The spirit of the Lord is moving here in Honduras and preparing the hearts and minds of young men to serve as missionaries and bring the restored gospel to the whole world, especially to the remnant of the covenant Lamanite people in these lands.

Funny story of the week: Saw a guy with the baseball cap of my Little League Muckdogs team. Hahaha I am pretty sure it was my cap that I lost and that somehow ended up here. Never before have I seen someone with that hat before. Only in Honduras...!

Hurrah for Israel! 
Elder Moffitt


No comments:

Post a Comment